Memory MU - Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applications Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Avacus

Administrators
is on a distinguished road
Applications Open EmptyAvacus
Applications Open Empty

http://luna-mu.cz.cc

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 am

Hello Luna Students,

Today i am recruiting 5 In-Game Masters and 3 Moderators, Although let me suggest this. i am recruiting 5 Game Masters because it is not easy to make an event. Basically, you can post "!" Chat and tell players in game. i am only allowed to give you a certain amount of credits due to not having a drop command.

Anyway here is the application you must post,

Name :
Account :
How much can you play :
Experience in Game master(if gm) :
Experience in Moderator(if mod) :

Goodluck to the applicants!
Back to top Go down

Zantetzuke

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am

Name :
Dave Nunez

Time Zone :
GMT+8 (Pacific Time)

Account :
evilwize13

How much can you play : 12hrs

Never been one before, but ill do my best to be fair to everyone

Never been one before, but ill do my best to be fair to everyone

Back to top Go down

TheAvenger

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 am

Name : Add Reyes

Time Zone : GMT + 8:00 Philippines

Account : TheAvenger

How much can you play : Weekdays ( 4-6hours ) Weekends ( 8-10hours )

Experience in Game master(if gm) : I can say that I have a Lot of Experience being a Game Master because I've been Playing MU Since 2007 Season 1. And I know all the Problems of Players regarding MU Online. I can share all my Knowledge and Skills through helping them in-terms of needs and about the Server. I'm not a Perfect Staff nor a Player. But I will assure to all of you that I will give my Best to attain the Best Quality of the Server. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

SpeedTech

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 am

Name : Nicky John Cabreros
Time Zone : +8 GMT
Account : nickypunk
How much can you play : 5 to 10hrs per day
Experience in Game master(if gm) : never been GM before, but I can do the job for the position of Game Master because I have a lot of experience in playing MU and I can share my knowledge and I can bring fun and excitement in this server.
Back to top Go down

Username

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Name : John
Time Zone : GMT -5
Account : Username
How much can you play : 3-5hours per day. [ I can only commit this short coverage of time since i have life too. And real life is my 1st priority than gaming. But sometimes, net is pretty addictive so i'm staying 18hours online o.o ]
Experience in Game master(if gm) : I have been a GM in several MUs. For 7 years of playing this game, i have been hired/accepted on Ultra,Nation and Oblivion not to mention those MU's that haven't lasted long [ 5 servers ]--these are my biggest achievement as a player of this game. Way back a year ago or two, these MU's said above are listed on the top 20 in extremetop and so i have been handling/managing players for ages now Smile
With this experience i know, i am more than capable enough for this position. I am both rule abiding player and a Fun type . Wink
Experience in Moderator(if mod) : For 6months i have been a Moderator and it didn't lasted long for they believed that i should be promoted to a GM, and so Lucky Me! Very Happy

P.s : I am applying for both Game Master / Moderator position, but like everyone, i want to become a GM to help both forum and game problems. And i believe that my skills as a Game Master of this field is better than Moderating only.

Thats all and thank you!
Good luck to me and to my fellow aspirants!
Back to top Go down

killerNeLL

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Applying In GameMaster   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Name :Ronell aboganda
Time Zone :+8 GMT
Account :serwhun04
How much can you play :12/7
Experience in Game master(if gm) :Yes i have a experience in Editing and Making Events in Game
Experience in Moderator(if mod) :Moderator i dont have a experience yet i hate Net Chatting Smile
[i]
Back to top Go down

Exceed

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Name :Jerald Christoffer
Time Zone : +8GMT
Account : assfuck
How much can you play : 8 - 12 hours
Experience in Game master(if gm) : dont have any exp yet , but ill do my best to become a good helper here in Luna MU.. cause i know to handle things in a fair way. Smile
Back to top Go down

deztroyer

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Name : Craig Castro

Time Zone : GMT+8

Account : deztroyer

How much can you play : 8-10hrs

Experience in Game master(if gm) : To be honest i don't have any experience as a GM but i'm pretty sure that i can handle the pressure and i can contribute my ideas to help this server grow and its community.

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : N/A
Back to top Go down

Bh0YbUrN

Applications Open EmptyBh0YbUrN
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Name : Art Lester Bayaca

Location : 39-D A. Mabini Street, West Rembo, Makati City, Philippines

Time Zone : +8 GMT

Account : _edcess_90

How much can you play : 3 to 5 hours

Experience in Game master(if gm) : I have been an Game Masters on the other server and i am experience in making an event and also helping a newbie

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : I dont have experience in a moderator but I can be appreciate if you turn me into moderator

Last edited by Bh0YbUrN on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zombusz

Applications Open EmptyZombusz
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Name : Michael Factora
Time Zone : GMT +8
Account : Zombusz
How much can you play : Minimum of 8 hours per. 7 days a week...
Experience in Game master(if gm) : Sorry I don't have any experience being a GM. But I'm willing to be one. And I'll make it sure to do my job and dedicate my time to help the Admin and Staff in making this server enjoyable and fun...
Experience in Moderator(if mod) : Yes I do... But not in this game... And I'm proud to say that I did well being a Mod in the other game...
Back to top Go down

.Ultimate.

Applications Open Empty.Ultimate.
Applications Open Empty

https://www.facebook.com/Fcking.Production

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Name : Hazim Harizan

Time Zone : GMT+8:00

Account : hazimDX

How much can you play : I can play whenever or how long I want.Depends on my condition in my real life.

Experience in Game master(if gm) : I've been a Game Master 3 times in 3 different servers.I've also got my own server.But it was a major failure.I got my Game Master navigator in my PC right now so that I am easy to warp wherever I want.I can also helped players my solving their problems or answering their questions.

I don't need to apply for moderators =)
Back to top Go down

Suicidal

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Name : Shivan

Time Zone : GMT + 1

Account : suicidal

How much can you play : 10-12 hours in weekend (sometimes), Depends of wasup in my real life. If I won't be able to make some events, because this day I'm busy, I'll tell to seigh.

Experience in Game master(if gm) : I have been GM in many servers, which one was VoidMU.
Just judge if I'm good in GM or not, when I was GM in VoidMu I made perfect work (or most).
Test me if I still have the skill for GM or not ^^

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : I'm applying for Game Master rank, not for moderator.
But anyway I'll tell you something about when I was Mod, I made also there great work, Matt can witness it. I stayed wake up even the night for fix problems in the forum etc.

That's a shorty application because you made noobish question dude.. I do not have much to say, because people know if I'm good in GM or not.
The decision is yours. Wink
If I won't be picked up, No hard feelings, because I can understan it!. Wink

Last edited by Suicidal on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zaidet

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Name :Kenth Ariel Rivera

Time Zone :GMT+8

Account :zaidet

How much can you play :4-5 hrs

Experience in Game master(if gm) :i have short experience in void im the 1 of the 1st gm"s in VOid

Experience in Moderator(if mod) im moderator in voidmu
Back to top Go down

Kenshin

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 pm

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS MY GM APPILICATION HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Name Jetro Pahaganas

Time Zone :
GMT 8

Account
nightraide

How much can you play :
5-7 hours weekdays 14-16 hours weekends

I have Just a 4 time being GM but it was a long period
I come from a big family so I know how it is to keep up good relationships with people.
*I am communicative, and I am also good at listening to people, can be i friends with anyone who respects me and himself!
*I am always up for a new things, such as doing GM's work!
*My imagination works pretty good, so I probably can create and host unseen events in both places - here in forums and there in game! In fact I've alredy hosted one event here.
*I am loyal.
I THINK I CAN BE HELPFUL TO YOU

Last edited by Kenshin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

-GrimReaper-

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Name : Vincent Varela

Time Zone : +8GMT

Account : marian0012

How much can you play : 16-18 hours a Day

Experience in Game master(if gm) : I have been GM 2 times in other MU. . so i can say that i have experience in this position and addition for that for almost 6 years in playing MU i have a lot of experience...so i can help players according to there problems about in game...and very glad to share my knowledge about this game.

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : yes i have...ones only...but if you choose me to be one of the moderator...ill appreciate that so that i have more experience of this postion

Good Luck To All Aplicatns..

Thanks and God Bless
Back to top Go down

Uzumaki

Applications Open EmptyUzumaki
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Name : Reden Z. Santos

Time Zone : +8:00

Account : dark1293

How much can you play : 1-3 hours if not much interested 4-8 hours if i enjoyed playing

Experience in Game master(if gm) : honestly i have experience in lightsmu, usher n helixmu but those server where not release..

Back to top Go down

BoszMarrk

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm

NAME : MARK PRINCIPE

TIME ZONE : GMT +8

ACCOUNT : kramlliw

HOW MUCH CAN YOU PLAY Sad mon - thurs 12hrs sometimes have pilot ) frid - sat - sun maybe 17hrs .

EXPERIENCE IN GAME MASTER (IF GM) : I HAVE JUST 3 TIMES TO BEING GM AND I THINK MY KNOWLEDGE IS ENOUGH BECAUSE I HAVE LOT OF EXPERIENCE ABOUT IN MU ONLINE , I WANT TO SHARE ALL OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND I WANT TO HELP ALL PLAYERS TO THEIR PROBLEMS CHOOSE ME TO BEING GAME MASTER TEST MY ABILITY AND ATTITUDE TOO

EXPERIENCE IN MODERATOR (IF MOD) : YES I HAVE, BUT MY EXPERIENCE TO BEING MOD IS NOT ENOUGH (I THINK) Smile

THATS ALL
THANK YOU
GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS !

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

IGN : BoszMark
Back to top Go down

PROtected

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Name : Irish Santos

Time Zone : gmt+8

Account : sosyalista

How much can you play : 7-8hours weekdays 10-12hours weekends

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : i have experience in this fields, because i'm very active in forum than in game i like seeing my self helping forumers in there needs/problems and i hope i could be of help Smile

thank you xD
Back to top Go down

Slayer

Applications Open EmptySlayer
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Name : Mark Jester Gonzalez ( most people call me Mark)
Time Zone : GMT - 8 West Pacific Time ( your opposite Very Happy )
Account : Slayer
How much can you play : Since im done school, i can go online any time i pleased and im done schooling.
Experience in Game master(if gm) : I have been a GM in many servers and including your server ''VoidMU'' . I have many experiences in being a Game Master and i have never been inactive in this position. I have lots of experiences so i can handle players in their Questions and Problems and Lost item. I have never abused my power as a GM before and will never be for my self satisfaction.
Experience in Moderator(if mod) : I have been a Moderator in 2 other server and Been a Super Mod once ( i became super mod then GM) I'm always online in forum and i can guarantee you that i will be online every time in forum when you are offline and online . Im a trustworthy and Loyal player in both Forum and Game.

Thank You and Hope you'll give me a consideration .
Thanks Sir Seighart / Avacus
God Bless and GoodLuck.

The main thing is im applying for GM buf if you think i dont fit enough, a Super Mod will be Good Smile

Wink Wink
Back to top Go down

Cosmic

Applications Open EmptyCosmic
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Name : Alex Facundo Caillou

Time Zone : GMT-3

Account : Cosmic

How much can you play : 10 - 14 Hors For Day

Experience in Game master(if gm) : I HAD 7 MU 99B , AND IM GM IN 4 MU NOW,AND I PLAY Mu From 5 Years

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : Im Moderator In 3 WebsSites And Administrator in 2

Goodluck to the applicants!

THANKS Afterlife FOR GIVE ME THIS OPORTUNITY

afro afro afro

Last edited by Cosmic on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Surviver

Applications Open EmptySurviver
Applications Open Empty

http://www.lunamu.tk:83/

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 am

Name :Fernando Lara

Time Zone :GMT-4

Account :Feronuz

How much can you play : 10-15 Hours for day

Experience in Game master(if gm) :I have been gm 5 years in my life and i have much experience with this

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : In the last season of VOID MU i was moderator , i have all the knowledge of how to do this as for example delete , move , bannear edit , etc

Good Luck Guys
Back to top Go down

HeaveNKnow

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Name :Cristian Luis Law

Time Zone :GMT+8

Account :crisman08

How much can you play : 5 - 6 Hours If i GM in This MU 6 - 10 Hours

Experience in Game master(if gm) : Yes i have Experience,Because I Was GM in PvPLandMU(1Year),HellGateMU(5Months),HyonMU(10 Months) and You Cant Trust Me
And Im Loyal In This Server.

Experience in Moderator(if mod) : I Dont Have Experience in Moderator Very Happy

GoodLuck To My Application Very Happy
Back to top Go down

•ώŭžžŭÞ•

Applications Open Empty•ώŭžžŭÞ•
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:31 am

Name : Lucas Sabino , but the people call me Luka or Luqa :3
Time Zone : GMT - 3
Account : rixterg :3
How much can you play : 5/6 hours Weedays , Weekends , 15 hours :3
Experience in Game master(if gm) : I have been a GM 7/8 server including Void mu
Experience in Moderator(if mod) : I have been a Moderator in 8 server and co-adm in my
friend server

I'm applying to Moderator I'm not totally interested to be Gm :3

Good look all applicants

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Applications Open Empty
Applications Open Empty

Applications Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Open   Applications Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications Open